Thursday, February 10, 2011

AJOA: Days 9 and 10 (I skipped 8 because it was too hard)

I would have come up with a better excuse but that was too hard, too.

Day 9: A photo you took

Gypsy Jazz in a little cafe in Arvada. My music theory teacher, Aaron Walker, on guitar, and my dad on the bass. I came to listen to the music and I snapped this shot with my dad's iPhone. I like the brightly lit chaos of it, the off-kilter angle, the geometry of the lines, and the focused expressions on the subjects' faces. This is what jazz looks like.

Day 10: A photo of you taken over 10 years ago

Yeah. This pretty much speaks for itself.

2 comments:

  1. OHHHH my goodness!! That second picture is so priceless! Ahh!!! :) I missed you today :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You guys are sooooo cute! (especially the kid on the right-LOL!) He looks all just ZONED OUT!

    ReplyDelete