Monday, February 7, 2011

AJOA: Day 7

Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without

1. Faith, family, friends. Pretty much "the important things in life." I put them together because it would be a cop-out to list them separately. And I generally try to avoid being lame.

2. Music. Making it, listening to it, writing it; it keeps me alive when I have no words left. (Also, this encompasses everything associated with music: my cello, my piano, my voice, my hearing.)

3.The Internet. This one's not entirely true; I mean, I could survive without internet, but... it wouldn't be pretty. I love me some Facebook.

4. Showers. Laugh if you will, but seriously.

5. My brain. This one's pretty self-explanatory. In fact, I might go so far as to say it's a no-brainer. Ar ar ar.

1 comment:

  1. :)
    i.
    like.
    these.
    a.
    lot.

    And I'm glad you couldn't live without your brain.. haha... :)

    ReplyDelete